What Are the Advantages of Workers' Comp?
Palmdale & Lancaster Workers' Compensation Attorney
Workers' compensation offers numerous advantages to employees throughout Palmdale, Lancaster and the entire Antelope Valley. Being injured in a work accident or in any situation that is related to your employment may place you and your family in danger of facing financial ruin and may change your entire life if you are disabled. Taking full advantage of workers' compensation benefits may help you get back on your feet and may help you build a more secure future for you and your family. That is why our workers' compensation attorneys are dedicated to their mission to help injured workers throughout the Palmdale and Lancaster areas to experience all of the benefits that workers' compensation has to offer.
To talk to an attorney about your case, call us at 800-670-8142. Your initial consultation is free.
Following are some of the many advantages workers' compensation has to offer:
- Coverage for any employee injured on the job, regardless of who was at fault.
- Coverage for injuries or illness caused by exposure at work, such as to a toxin, chemical or other dangerous condition.
- Benefits available for medical expenses, temporary or permanent disability, or job displacement.
- Death benefits for the loss of a family member in a workplace accident.
- Up to $10,000 in medical care while a workers' compensation claim is pending.
The right to an appeal if a claim is denied or a decision reached that an injured worker feels was reached in error.
Consult a Workers' Comp Lawyer
At Pacific Attorney Group, our goal is to protect injured workers' rights by using our experience, knowledge and resources to assist them in taking advantage of all of the benefits that workers' compensation has to offer. Learn more about how we can help with your Palmdale or Lancaster workers' comp claim -
contact a workers' compensation lawyer
at our offices today!