Benefits for Palmdale & Lancaster Workers' Comp Claims
Antelope Valley Workers' Compensation Attorney
Recovering full benefits for a work-related injury may make a big difference for an injured worker and his or her family. At Pacific Attorney Group, we are committed to helping workers throughout Palmdale, Lancaster and the rest of the Antelope Valley who have been injured in work accidents or have suffered any other type of injury related to their jobs. When you work with a workers' compensation lawyer at our law offices, we will fight to help you recover full benefits, which may include:
- Medical benefits - money for medical care, including doctor or hospital visits, medical supplies, medicine and travel to and from appointments.
- Temporary disability benefits - if a worker is unable to work for more than 3 days or is hospitalized, he or she may be eligible to receive temporary disability benefits, which are a specific percentage of the employee's regular wage.
- Permanent disability benefits - when a work injury results in some type of permanent impairment or disability, the worker may be entitled to receive permanent disability benefits, which are a percentage of the worker's average salary.
- Supplemental job displacement benefits - if an injured worker is unable to return to work or cannot completely recover, he or she may be entitled to special vouchers that help pay for retraining or skill enhancement to assist the injured employee in returning to work.
- Death benefits - for a family who loses a loved one in a work accident or due to a work injury, they may be entitled to benefits for funeral costs and possibly continued payments.
Additional Resources for Benefits
In addition to seeking workers' compensation benefits for your work- related injury in Palmdale or Lancaster, your attorney can also look to other resources, such as State Disability benefits if you qualify under certain guidelines, or a civil lawsuit if someone other than your employer or another employee was responsible for your injuries.
Workers' Comp Lawyer Serving Lancaster and Palmdale
Get the help you deserve from a qualified professional. Contact a workers' comp lawyer
today to find out more about the benefits you may be entitled to for your Lancaster or Palmdale workers' compensation claim.